On August 6, 2019, posted at Ecto-Containment on August 7, Ghostbusters International was able to recreate (Ecto-Containment Blog Post) part of the original Official International Ghostbusters Club, thanks to Robert Maxwell Barbieri. (Facebook)
I figured that would be it unless TECHPAC or “No Ghosts,“ the quarterly newsletter surfaced. On Halloween and into early November (“that’s my fault”) Robert reached out with a couple of new pieces around the Official Ghostbusters Fan Club.
An article about the club, written by Rick Lyman, Inquirer Movie Critic and a letter (more like a note) from the Ghostbusters Fan Club so Mark Lister and Jim Garvey could send “qualifying applicants” club items once they or their parents paid $8.95 USD.
Over at GBI I’ve added these 2 new photos to the Official International Ghostbusters Club page.
If you have one or more of the quarterly newsletter “No-Ghosts” or something else from the original fan club, please contact me at: spengs @ ecto-containment . com.
- Mark Lister and Jim Garvey
- Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
- Sony Pictures
- Rick Lyman (Retired NY Times Journalist)
- Dr. Ray Stantz, Original Ghostbuster
- Ghostbusters (Official Website)
- Robert Maxwell Barbieri (Instagram)
- Ghostbusters Official Fan Club (Spook Central Blog Post)