Why should The Real Ghostbusters have all the fun catching ghosts? Kids couldn’t or didn’t always want to play with their first series hero figures. Kenner had it covered and from 1986 until the early ‘90s sold thirteen* roleplaying toys.
- Ecto-Headphones – Instructions
- Ghost Nabber – Instructions
- GhostZapper – Instructions
- Ghost Popper
- Ecto-Goggles & Ecto-Popper
- P.K.E Meter
- Proton Pack – Instructions
- Ghost Trap – Instructions
- Ghost Spooker – Instructions
- Nutrona Blaster
- Ghost Grab-A-Meter – Instructions
- Ecto-Charger Pack – Instructions
*I wrote about the P.K.E Meter separately.