From NOW™ – April 1990
War At The Earth’s Core (Part 1 of a 2 Part story)
Story: James Van Hise
Pencils: Phillip Hester
Inks: Jim Brozman
Colors: Suzanne Dechnik
Letters: Joseph Allen
Art Director: Michele Mach
Editor: Katherine Llewellyn
Editor-in-Chief: Tony Caputo
Cover: Phillip Hester
Scanned and restored in March 2012 by Richard Roy
“Nurtog is back, and he has Spike held captive! Spike manages to contact the Ghostbusters through one of Egon’s devices, and they quickly get ready to return to the Earth’s core to help him. With the Crime Patrol put on alert to handle the spooks of New York, the Ghostbusters teleport to the Core…and into the middle of a war!”
Just say no to ghost logos.
- Cover: Egon’s “no ghost” logo is missing.
- Pg 1: “No Ghost” logo is colored wrong. Also, it appears on a different section of Ecto-4 then the rest of the issue.
- Pg 4: Peter’s “no ghost” logo is on the wrong arm.
- Pgs 9,10,11: Ray is missing his “no ghost” logo patch.
Pg. 12: Egon’s hands are colored wrong. Or he’s wearing gloves.
- Pg 12: Ecto-4 is missing a ghost in its “no ghost” logo.
- Pg 14: Ecto-4 is missing its “no ghost” logo entirely.
- Pg. 17: Ecto-4’s logo returns without a ghost.
Info: Due to some kind of artistic problem around this time, the story in issue 20 concluded in issue 22. The next issue on Ectocontainment™ will be issue 22.
The Real Ghostbusters Issue 20. (Ghostbusters Firehouse)